There are multiple ways in which your players can score points.
To earn any points, your player must feature in the match at some point, whether they start or come on as a sub. If they don’t play, they won’t receive any points.
- Player doesn’t play: 0 points.
- Player comes on as a sub: 1 point.
- Player starts but is subbed off: 2 points.
- Player plays full match: 3 points.
- Player’s team loses: 0 points.
- Player’s team draws: 1 point.
- Player’s team wins: 2 points.
- Defender: 4 points.
- Goalkeeper: 5 points.
- Yellow: -1 point.
- Second yellow: -1 point.
- Straight red: -3 points.
- Goalkeeper or defender: 4 points.
- Midfielder or forward: 3 points.
* For more information about assists, view the FAQ section. *
- Goalkeeper: 10 points.
- Defender: 6 points.
- Midfielder: 5 points.
- Forward: 4 points.
- Own Goal: -3 points.
- Penalty save: 5 points.
- Penalty miss: -3 points.
* Even if the attacker misses the target, the goalkeeper will be awarded the points for making a save. *
10:17 | 23 AugustView Other News Play Now