Not happy with your squad? Make transfers to freshen things up.
To make a transfer, follow these steps:
- On the Transfers window, click the New Search button.
- Enter your specific search details.
- Click the Add button beside the player you want to transfer into your squad.
- Select the player from your squad that you want to transfer out.
- Click the Confirm button to complete the transfer.
The player you selected to transfer in will now appear in your squad and the player you selected to transfer out will be gone.
The squad and budget rules still apply for transfers. For example, if you already have the maximum number of players from a certain club in your squad, you will get an error message if you try to transfer in another player from that specific club.
You have unlimited transfers right up until the GW 1 deadline, so once you have submitted your initial team, you can make as many transfers as you like to prepare your team for the start of the season!
From GW 2 onwards, you will get 2 free transfers every week. You can also use the Unlimited Transfers option once per season if you want to make more than the 2 free transfers.
12:00 | 18 AugustView Other News Play Now